- "Democratic Movement and the Spaces of American Modernity in Early 1930s Woman's Films". Canadian Journal of Film Studies 26:2 (Fall 2017).
- “Catherine Breillat’s Tapage nocturne”. International Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies (2013).
- "Interview with Bill Marshall" (in collaboration with Fulvia Massimi and Kester Dyer). Synoptique 4:2, (Winter 2016).
- "Introduction to this issue" (in collaboration with Fulvia Massimi and Kester Dyer). Synoptique 4:2 (Winter 2016).
- "Free and Easy: A Defining History of the American Film Musical Genre (Book Review)". Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television. doi: 10.1080/01439685.2017.1418781
- "Hollywood and the Great Depression (Book Review)". Synoptique 6:1 (2018).
- "The Woman's Film of the 1940s: Gender, Narrative, and History by Alison McKee (Book Review)". Film & History 46:2 (Winter 2016).
- "The 'Un-Happy Ending': Reviewing the Cinema of Frank Capra de Vito Zagarrio". Synoptique 2:1 (Winter 2013).
- PhD Seminar in North-American Literature and Culture: Afrofuturist Cinema